Congratulations to Carla Rentas of Muskego who submitted a photo taken at Holland State Park in Michigan that was judged by our panel to be the best picture of more than 100 submissions to our Michigan Memories photo contest, sponsored by the Lake Express High Speed Ferry.
Carla wins a Lake Express prize package that includes round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Our second-place winner is Kendra Bradford of Greendale, who submitted a photo of her daughter enjoying a sunset along the banks of Luke Superior. The second-place prize includes round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry.
Brookfield's Ryan Furness submitted a photo of a sunfish caught on a beautiful day on the Sunset Lake in Iron River and won the third-place prize, a round-trip ticket for an adult on the ferry.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer