A total of 415 Medical College of Wisconsin faculty physicians, representing 63 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors in America 2011-12 database.
The information, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from the Medical College than any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
The database lists 270 Medical College physicians who have privileges at Froedtert Hospital, and 229 Medical College faculty physicians with privileges at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. To view the Medical College list of all 415 physicians, by name and specialty, visit mcw.edu/BestDoctors2011.htm.
Among the doctors listed are:
• Bayside residents Michael Guralnick, urology; and David K. Wagner, infectious disease.
• Fox Point residents Stuart Berger, pediatric cardiology; Mary E. Cronin, rheumatology; Gerald J. Harris, ophthalmology/plastics; James J. Nocton, pediatric rheumatology; Svapna Sabnis, pediatrics; and Steven D. Zangwill, pediatric cardiology.
Mequon residents James W. Findling, endocrinology; Valerie Annette Flanary, pediatric otolaryngology; Sheila J. Hanson, pediatric critical care; Peter L. Havens, pediatric infectious disease; Steven H. Kroft, pathology; David A. Margolis, pediatric hematology and oncology; Jay Sandlow, urologic surgery; James G. Slawson, family medicine; Estil Strawn, obstetrics and gynecology; Steven J. Weisman, pediatric anesthesiology; and Calvin B. Williams, pediatric rheumatology.
• River Hills residents Marlene D. Melzer-Lange, pediatric emergency medicine; and David C. Warltier, anesthesiology.
• Shorewood residents Jill R. Hekman, family medicine; Randolph J. Lipchik, pulmonary and critical care; Benson T. Massey, gastroenterology; Sunila O'Connor, pediatric neurology; R. Corey O'Connor, urologic surgery; Keith Oldham, pediatric specialist; Sean Tutton, radiology; James Tweddell, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery; Tina W. F. Yen, surgical oncology; and Ian Gilson, internal medicine.
• Whitefish Bay residents John Aiken, pediatric surgery; Vanessa Barnabei, obstetrics and gynecology; Karen J. Brasel, surgery/trauma and critical care; Fredrik F. Broekhuizen, obstetrics and gynecology; David C. Brousseau, pediatric emergency medicine; Eric P. Cohen, nephrology; Beth A. Drolet, pediatric dermatology; Thomas J. Ebert, anesthesiology; Dennis P. Han, ophthalmology; Anne Z. Hoch, orthopaedic surgery; Dave R. Lal, pediatric surgery; Steven Leuthner, neonatology; Kirk A. Ludwig, colorectal surgery; Cynthia G. Pan, pediatric nephrology; Kenneth Presberg, pulmonary and critical care; James Roth, cardiology; and Barbara Wilson, dermatology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood recalculates tax bills after data entry error
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- River Hills on board with NSFD funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 20