The six sitting members of the Shorewood Village Board will interview candidates for the seventh vacant position at a special meeting at 4:45 p.m. Monday.
Six candidates filed paperwork at Village Hall by the deadline earlier this month. Residents include Bryan Koester, Thad J. Nation, Niki Karp Skinner, Joseph Stolzman, David Tatarowicz and Avner Zarmi.
The selected candidate will fill the position that had been held by former Trustee Margaret Hickey. Her seat is up for re-election in 10 months.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Shorewood finalizes Metro Market development
- Larger brush strokes for Plein Air Festival
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Concerns surround Shorewood development plans
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Shorewood man accused of voter fraud pleads insanity
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014