The six sitting members of the Shorewood Village Board will interview candidates for the seventh vacant position at a special meeting at 4:45 p.m. Monday.
Six candidates filed paperwork at Village Hall by the deadline earlier this month. Residents include Bryan Koester, Thad J. Nation, Niki Karp Skinner, Joseph Stolzman, David Tatarowicz and Avner Zarmi.
The selected candidate will fill the position that had been held by former Trustee Margaret Hickey. Her seat is up for re-election in 10 months.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School District raises $1 million for STEAM programs
- Build-your-own pizza place coming to Shorewood next year
- Shorewood families want to host Syrian refugees
- Plensa sculpture in Shorewood will be altered to remove anti-Semitic phrases
- Shorewood School Board expresses opposition to assembly bill on transgender students (1)
- Shorewood native spending college semester paddling Mississippi River
- Shorewood High School Orchestra to play side-by-side with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Shorewood students highlight mental illness at Milwaukee Film Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Joanne Lipo Zovic appointed to Shorewood School Board