The six sitting members of the Shorewood Village Board will interview candidates for the seventh vacant position at a special meeting at 4:45 p.m. Monday.
Six candidates filed paperwork at Village Hall by the deadline earlier this month. Residents include Bryan Koester, Thad J. Nation, Niki Karp Skinner, Joseph Stolzman, David Tatarowicz and Avner Zarmi.
The selected candidate will fill the position that had been held by former Trustee Margaret Hickey. Her seat is up for re-election in 10 months.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- North Shore Legion Hall gets a makeover
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015