The six sitting members of the Shorewood Village Board will interview candidates for the seventh vacant position at a special meeting at 4:45 p.m. Monday.
Six candidates filed paperwork at Village Hall by the deadline earlier this month. Residents include Bryan Koester, Thad J. Nation, Niki Karp Skinner, Joseph Stolzman, David Tatarowicz and Avner Zarmi.
The selected candidate will fill the position that had been held by former Trustee Margaret Hickey. Her seat is up for re-election in 10 months.
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building (1)
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department