The six sitting members of the Shorewood Village Board will interview candidates for the seventh vacant position at a special meeting at 4:45 p.m. Monday.
Six candidates filed paperwork at Village Hall by the deadline earlier this month. Residents include Bryan Koester, Thad J. Nation, Niki Karp Skinner, Joseph Stolzman, David Tatarowicz and Avner Zarmi.
The selected candidate will fill the position that had been held by former Trustee Margaret Hickey. Her seat is up for re-election in 10 months.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Two candidates seek single seat on Shorewood School Board
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Shorewood approves business district master plan
- Development creates divide
- Shorewood TIF district nears finish line
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job