Summer Sounds, a seven-week concert series, kicks off Thursday at Hubbard Park Lodge, 3565 N. Morris Blvd. The band Streetlife with Warren Wiegratz will perform.
The park opens at 5 p.m. and the concert starts at 6:30 p.m. All concerts are free. Picnic food and other refreshments will be sold.
Several local organizations are spearheading this year's series. Among them: the village of Shorewood Marketing Committee, Shorewood Foundation and Shorewood Men's Club. Businesses supporting the program include PNC Bank, Big Bay Brewing Company and Culver's of Shorewood.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Stein's Gardens and Gifts again takes root in Shorewood
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors
- Shorewood repairing meter to prevent water main breaks