State Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, will be addressing her bid to unseat Alberta Darling in the 8th state senate district from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon.
Pasch will be discussing "Nurturing Democracy: The 8th District Recall Election." Unitarian Church's Social Justice Committee is initiating the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Two candidates seek single seat on Shorewood School Board
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Shorewood approves business district master plan
- Development creates divide
- Shorewood TIF district nears finish line
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job