Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics
- Facilities, finances at issue in Shorewood School Board race