Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building (1)
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department