Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer