Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Shorewood's Waxwing will stay open
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Shorewood boutique The Waxwing to close
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014