Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Shorewood passes sex offender rules
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mod Gen sprouts new identity for Shorewood's Garden Room
- Shorewood residents weigh in on master plan proposal
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014