Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Pick 'n Save closure boosts business at Sendik's (1)
- Shorewood schools receive $1.5 million grant
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- North Shore Legion Hall gets a makeover
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood