Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- River Hills on board with NSFD funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 20
- Shorewood taxes to increase slightly
- NSFD board delays formula, expulsion decisions as River Hills meeting looms