Incumbent Pam Woodard is the third candidate for three open seats on the Whitefish Bay School Board in the April 3 election.
Woodard, in her 17th year on the board, was first elected in 1993. She and her husband, Blane, live at 4942 N. Diversey Blvd. and have three adult children.
Woodard earned a B.A. in political science from University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and did graduate work in public administration.
She has a long-term volunteer position as chief facilitator for the Wisconsin Character Education Partnership.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood robbery suspects face charges
- Shorewood School District raises $1 million for STEAM programs
- Build-your-own pizza place coming to Shorewood next year
- Shorewood families want to host Syrian refugees
- Plensa sculpture in Shorewood will be altered to remove anti-Semitic phrases
- Shorewood School Board expresses opposition to assembly bill on transgender students (1)
- Shorewood native spending college semester paddling Mississippi River
- Shorewood High School Orchestra to play side-by-side with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Shorewood students highlight mental illness at Milwaukee Film Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015