A 69-year-old Shorewood woman was mailed a citation for trespassing after riding a motorized scooter in the 3800 block of North Bartlett Avenue at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Shorewood police report:
A resident saw the woman riding the scooter in the alley behind the home.
The woman stopped, entered the yard, took two flower pots and rode off with them. Police were called and the woman was stopped and the pots returned.
She denied taking the pots saying, “I’m sorry. I’m Russian.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood robbery suspects face charges
- Shorewood School District raises $1 million for STEAM programs
- Build-your-own pizza place coming to Shorewood next year
- Shorewood families want to host Syrian refugees
- Plensa sculpture in Shorewood will be altered to remove anti-Semitic phrases
- Shorewood School Board expresses opposition to assembly bill on transgender students (1)
- Shorewood native spending college semester paddling Mississippi River
- Shorewood High School Orchestra to play side-by-side with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Shorewood students highlight mental illness at Milwaukee Film Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015