A 69-year-old Shorewood woman was mailed a citation for trespassing after riding a motorized scooter in the 3800 block of North Bartlett Avenue at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Shorewood police report:
A resident saw the woman riding the scooter in the alley behind the home.
The woman stopped, entered the yard, took two flower pots and rode off with them. Police were called and the woman was stopped and the pots returned.
She denied taking the pots saying, “I’m sorry. I’m Russian.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Shorewood parking tickets go digital
- Shorewood CDA changes approach with Wilson townhomes
- Celebrate Biketoberfest on Thursday
- Shorewood Library wants kids to 'Play, Learn, Grow'
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore