A 69-year-old Shorewood woman was mailed a citation for trespassing after riding a motorized scooter in the 3800 block of North Bartlett Avenue at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Shorewood police report:
A resident saw the woman riding the scooter in the alley behind the home.
The woman stopped, entered the yard, took two flower pots and rode off with them. Police were called and the woman was stopped and the pots returned.
She denied taking the pots saying, “I’m sorry. I’m Russian.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood trustee wages unsuccessful campaign for later trick-or-treat times (1)
- Shorewood gets its first tattoo shop, Positronic (3)
- Shorewood gathers funds for Lake Bluff tennis courts
- Shorewood concert series debuts July 8
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- No injuries in Shorewood apartment fire
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Shorewood hires Bryan Davis as superintendent
- Shorewood weighs in on Estabrook Dam debate
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015