A 69-year-old Shorewood woman was mailed a citation for trespassing after riding a motorized scooter in the 3800 block of North Bartlett Avenue at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Shorewood police report:
A resident saw the woman riding the scooter in the alley behind the home.
The woman stopped, entered the yard, took two flower pots and rode off with them. Police were called and the woman was stopped and the pots returned.
She denied taking the pots saying, “I’m sorry. I’m Russian.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Mixed success for write-ins