A 17-year-old girl reported being the victim of a strong-armed robbery Saturday morning in Shorewood.
According to the police report:
The girl was riding her bicycle in the 3900 block of North Downer Avenue at 9 a.m. when a man jumped out of a bronze Jeep Grand Cherokee.
He pushed her off her bike and demanded her cellphone.
She told him she didn’t have one and he drove off. She had cuts on her knees and an ankle.
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Police looking for man who sexually assaulted woman in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Shorewood officials reflect on economic growth (2)
- Shorewood High School presents 'South Pacific' this weekend
- Shorewood must be the place for artistic inspiration
- Shorewood 5k combines brunch, running
- Shorewood gives $100,000 grant to new restaurant (5)