Alcohol and a large cutting tool did not mix early Tuesday when an argument between a Fox Point man, his girlfriend and another man turned violent and the boyfriend allegedly assaulted the other man with a machete.
According to the police report:
A 22-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for battery/use of a dangerous weapon after attacking a 25-year-old Fox Point man with a machete in the 7600 block of North Seneca Road at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday.
The two began fighting allegedly over the actions of the victim with his girlfriend. The suspect then went into his home and returned with a machete striking the victim who suffered shallow cuts on his neck and right arm.
The suspect ran from police but was caught about a block away saying he didn't do anything. A machete with blood and a knife were found in his room.
He had a blood alcohol content of 0.16. An 18-year-old Fox Point woman was cited for underage drinking. Her BAC was 0.17.
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown