Alcohol and a large cutting tool did not mix early Tuesday when an argument between a Fox Point man, his girlfriend and another man turned violent and the boyfriend allegedly assaulted the other man with a machete.
According to the police report:
A 22-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for battery/use of a dangerous weapon after attacking a 25-year-old Fox Point man with a machete in the 7600 block of North Seneca Road at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday.
The two began fighting allegedly over the actions of the victim with his girlfriend. The suspect then went into his home and returned with a machete striking the victim who suffered shallow cuts on his neck and right arm.
The suspect ran from police but was caught about a block away saying he didn't do anything. A machete with blood and a knife were found in his room.
He had a blood alcohol content of 0.16. An 18-year-old Fox Point woman was cited for underage drinking. Her BAC was 0.17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood approves beekeeping ordinance
- Video: Shorewood will present 'American Idiot' musical based on Green Day album
- Shorewood library hires new director
- Shorewood School District will gather community input at 'summit' events
- Shorewood man allegedly slammed infant son on couch
- Plensa's 'Spillover II' sculpture returns to Atwater Park in Shorewood
- Artist Jaume Plensa insists on altering Shorewood sculpture
- Shorewood may allow urban beekeeping
- Joynt could be Shorewood's choice as curriculum director
- Waxwing boutique gift shop flies away from Shorewood (1)