Alcohol and a large cutting tool did not mix early Tuesday when an argument between a Fox Point man, his girlfriend and another man turned violent and the boyfriend allegedly assaulted the other man with a machete.
According to the police report:
A 22-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for battery/use of a dangerous weapon after attacking a 25-year-old Fox Point man with a machete in the 7600 block of North Seneca Road at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday.
The two began fighting allegedly over the actions of the victim with his girlfriend. The suspect then went into his home and returned with a machete striking the victim who suffered shallow cuts on his neck and right arm.
The suspect ran from police but was caught about a block away saying he didn't do anything. A machete with blood and a knife were found in his room.
He had a blood alcohol content of 0.16. An 18-year-old Fox Point woman was cited for underage drinking. Her BAC was 0.17.
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Police looking for man who sexually assaulted woman in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Shorewood officials reflect on economic growth (2)
- Shorewood High School presents 'South Pacific' this weekend
- Shorewood must be the place for artistic inspiration
- Shorewood 5k combines brunch, running
- Shorewood gives $100,000 grant to new restaurant (5)