Alcohol and a large cutting tool did not mix early Tuesday when an argument between a Fox Point man, his girlfriend and another man turned violent and the boyfriend allegedly assaulted the other man with a machete.
According to the police report:
A 22-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for battery/use of a dangerous weapon after attacking a 25-year-old Fox Point man with a machete in the 7600 block of North Seneca Road at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday.
The two began fighting allegedly over the actions of the victim with his girlfriend. The suspect then went into his home and returned with a machete striking the victim who suffered shallow cuts on his neck and right arm.
The suspect ran from police but was caught about a block away saying he didn't do anything. A machete with blood and a knife were found in his room.
He had a blood alcohol content of 0.16. An 18-year-old Fox Point woman was cited for underage drinking. Her BAC was 0.17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood concert series debuts July 8
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- No injuries in Shorewood apartment fire
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Shorewood hires Bryan Davis as superintendent
- Shorewood weighs in on Estabrook Dam debate
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Frank Lloyd Wright house uncovered in Shorewood (2)
- GoPro Video: Watch Olympic cyclist Brent Emery take on a car in a race from Shorewood to downtown (13)
- Shorewood expands bike parking into street