Alcohol and a large cutting tool did not mix early Tuesday when an argument between a Fox Point man, his girlfriend and another man turned violent and the boyfriend allegedly assaulted the other man with a machete.
According to the police report:
A 22-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for battery/use of a dangerous weapon after attacking a 25-year-old Fox Point man with a machete in the 7600 block of North Seneca Road at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday.
The two began fighting allegedly over the actions of the victim with his girlfriend. The suspect then went into his home and returned with a machete striking the victim who suffered shallow cuts on his neck and right arm.
The suspect ran from police but was caught about a block away saying he didn't do anything. A machete with blood and a knife were found in his room.
He had a blood alcohol content of 0.16. An 18-year-old Fox Point woman was cited for underage drinking. Her BAC was 0.17.
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics
- Facilities, finances at issue in Shorewood School Board race