With five candidates declared and two village board seats available in the upcoming spring election, Whitefish Bay will need to hold a primary Feb. 19 to whittle the field down to four.
Here are the declared candidates:
Jay W. Miller (i) (414) 232-7087
Robert C. Crawford (414) 332-2229
Kenneth A. Wysocky (414) 962-6202
Carl J. Fuda (414) 687-8934
Kevin McMahon (414) 964-7672
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $600 annually.
The Whitefish Bay School District fielded two candidate submissions. Both candidates will run unopposed for the two available seats on the school board:
Cheryl Maranto (i) (414) 963-1583
Kristin Yunker (414) 332-4764
Board members serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 per year.
Jim Roemer and Michael Mosner filed non-candidacy for their current positions on the village board and school board, respectively.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer