With five candidates declared and two village board seats available in the upcoming spring election, Whitefish Bay will need to hold a primary Feb. 19 to whittle the field down to four.
Here are the declared candidates:
Jay W. Miller (i) (414) 232-7087
Robert C. Crawford (414) 332-2229
Kenneth A. Wysocky (414) 962-6202
Carl J. Fuda (414) 687-8934
Kevin McMahon (414) 964-7672
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $600 annually.
The Whitefish Bay School District fielded two candidate submissions. Both candidates will run unopposed for the two available seats on the school board:
Cheryl Maranto (i) (414) 963-1583
Kristin Yunker (414) 332-4764
Board members serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 per year.
Jim Roemer and Michael Mosner filed non-candidacy for their current positions on the village board and school board, respectively.
- Shorewood gives $100k grant to new restaurant
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics