Shorewood and Milwaukee police are investigating a pair of armed robberies that occurred on North Maryland Avenue this month.
According to the Shorewood police report:
An armed robbery was reported in the 3500 block of North Maryland Avenue about 11:45 p.m. July 1.
The victim said two males, each holding a gun, approached him and took his cellphone valued at $450 and his wallet with $70 cash.
The case is under investigation and no description of the robbers was available.
Another robbery by one man, also with a gun, was reported in the 3400 block of North Maryland Avenue, Milwaukee, at 10:49 p.m. July 3.
That robbery is being investigated by Milwaukee police.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer