Shorewood and Milwaukee police are investigating a pair of armed robberies that occurred on North Maryland Avenue this month.
According to the Shorewood police report:
An armed robbery was reported in the 3500 block of North Maryland Avenue about 11:45 p.m. July 1.
The victim said two males, each holding a gun, approached him and took his cellphone valued at $450 and his wallet with $70 cash.
The case is under investigation and no description of the robbers was available.
Another robbery by one man, also with a gun, was reported in the 3400 block of North Maryland Avenue, Milwaukee, at 10:49 p.m. July 3.
That robbery is being investigated by Milwaukee police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood robbery suspects face charges
- Shorewood School District raises $1 million for STEAM programs
- Build-your-own pizza place coming to Shorewood next year
- Shorewood families want to host Syrian refugees
- Plensa sculpture in Shorewood will be altered to remove anti-Semitic phrases
- Shorewood School Board expresses opposition to assembly bill on transgender students (1)
- Shorewood native spending college semester paddling Mississippi River
- Shorewood High School Orchestra to play side-by-side with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Shorewood students highlight mental illness at Milwaukee Film Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015