Shorewood — Elected officials want input from residents on the long-term vision for the village.
On Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Shorewood Intermediate School commons area, village staff and members of the Village Board will be on hand to discuss Shorewood's 2025 Vision Plan.
According to Special Projects Manager Peter Cahill, the vision plan "helps put together a picture of what we want the community to look like in 2025 and how we can get there."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Shorewood man accused of voter fraud pleads insanity
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Four suspects arrested in Oak Leaf Trail robbery
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- Bowen wins 10th Assembly District primary
- Bublr bike-share coming to Shorewood
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014