Shorewood — Elected officials want input from residents on the long-term vision for the village.
On Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Shorewood Intermediate School commons area, village staff and members of the Village Board will be on hand to discuss Shorewood's 2025 Vision Plan.
According to Special Projects Manager Peter Cahill, the vision plan "helps put together a picture of what we want the community to look like in 2025 and how we can get there."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- People with dementia find friends at memory café in Shorewood (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Fire at Shorewood apartment building likely caused by unattended candle
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Sydney b. opens second store in Shorewood
- Winter's not through with us yet
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- Shorewood principal retires after 24 years
- Shorewood rehab facility to reopen with new approach