Shorewood — Elected officials want input from residents on the long-term vision for the village.
On Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Shorewood Intermediate School commons area, village staff and members of the Village Board will be on hand to discuss Shorewood's 2025 Vision Plan.
According to Special Projects Manager Peter Cahill, the vision plan "helps put together a picture of what we want the community to look like in 2025 and how we can get there."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood concert series debuts July 8
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- No injuries in Shorewood apartment fire
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Shorewood hires Bryan Davis as superintendent
- Shorewood weighs in on Estabrook Dam debate
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Frank Lloyd Wright house uncovered in Shorewood (2)
- GoPro Video: Watch Olympic cyclist Brent Emery take on a car in a race from Shorewood to downtown (13)
- Shorewood expands bike parking into street