Shorewood — Police are searching for a man suspected of robbing the TCF Bank in Shorewood late Tuesday morning.
According to an announcement from Shorewood police, the man entered the bank at 11:39 a.m. on Tuesday and announced that he had a hand grenade. He demanded money from a teller and handed over a red Sendik's bag. He told the teller not to give him a dye pack.
He made off on foot with an unknown amount of cash.
Police describe the man as white, about 5' 7", wearing a dark puffy waist-length jacket with the hood up and his face covered.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Shorewood police at (414) 847-2610.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Four suspects arrested in Oak Leaf Trail robbery
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- Bowen wins 10th Assembly District primary
- Bublr bike-share coming to Shorewood
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Four Democrats running to represent Shorewood
- Wauwatosa man killed in Menomonee Falls crash July 10