Shorewood — Newcomer Wendy Daniell-Rhodes has been eliminated in the Tuesday primary election for the School Board.
Incumbents Paru Shah and Ruth Treisman led the field with 34.3 and 25.6 percent of the vote, respectively, followed by newcomers Gregg Davis with 18.2 percent, Margaret Schmidt with 14.7 percent, and Daniell-Rhodes with 6.9 percent.
Shah, Treisman, Davis and Schmidt will vie for two seats on the School Board in the coming April 1 spring election.
Results remain unofficial until certified by the Board of Canvassers (bold eliminated):
Paru Shah (i): 323
Ruth Treisman (i): 241
Gregg Davis: 171
Margaret Schmidt: 138
Wendy Daniell-Rhodes: 65
Of approximately 9,600 registered voters, about 5.3 percent turned out to vote.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Two candidates seek single seat on Shorewood School Board
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Shorewood approves business district master plan
- Development creates divide
- Shorewood TIF district nears finish line
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job