North Shore NOW's roundup of Spring 2014 election results.
On the municipal side:
Whitefish Bay Village President Julie Siegel narrowly defended her seat on the Whitefish Bay Village Board. Story includes returns of other contested North Shore municipal races.
On the schools side:
Newcomers Paul Buzzell and Wendy Francour won seats on the Mequon-Thiensville School Board. Story includes returns of other contested North Shore school races.
Two otherwise uncontested races heated up when write-in candidates threw their hats into the ring. Our story covers the Mequon District 2 race, where former mayor Connie Pukaite upset former alderman Bob Ashmore with a write in bid, as well as the Fox Point Village Board race, where declared candidates Christine Symchych and Terry McGauran held off write-in challenger Marty Tirado.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer