Investigators found no signs of foul play but are awaiting results of toxicology tests to determine the cause of death of a 17-year-old boy found in his Shorewood home last week, according to a news release from the Shorewood Police Department.
Alex J. Wajer was found June 10 in his home in the 1500 block of E. Marion St., according to the release.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office determined that Wajer suffered from pulmonary edema and congestion in the lungs, but a final cause of death has not been determined, the release says.
Shorewood police have placed a nondisclosure on Wajer's medical examiner's report, which prohibits the medical examiner's office from releasing the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Larger brush strokes for Plein Air Festival
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Concerns surround Shorewood development plans
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Shorewood man accused of voter fraud pleads insanity
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Four suspects arrested in Oak Leaf Trail robbery
- Voter turnout high in North Shore