Investigators found no signs of foul play but are awaiting results of toxicology tests to determine the cause of death of a 17-year-old boy found in his Shorewood home last week, according to a news release from the Shorewood Police Department.
Alex J. Wajer was found June 10 in his home in the 1500 block of E. Marion St., according to the release.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office determined that Wajer suffered from pulmonary edema and congestion in the lungs, but a final cause of death has not been determined, the release says.
Shorewood police have placed a nondisclosure on Wajer's medical examiner's report, which prohibits the medical examiner's office from releasing the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Joanne Lipo Zovic appointed to Shorewood School Board
- Seniors invited to free retirement information programs at Shorewood Senior Resource Center
- Shorewood man thankful for Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Atwater School in Shorewood celebrates 100 years
- Shorewood High School sophomore catches a "lucky" break
- Six candidates apply for Shorewood school board seat
- Shorewood sketches details for plein air art festival
- Some Shorewood residents feel shut out by school board participation policy
- Shorewood school budget nearly derailed over public comment policy change (4)