Investigators found no signs of foul play but are awaiting results of toxicology tests to determine the cause of death of a 17-year-old boy found in his Shorewood home last week, according to a news release from the Shorewood Police Department.
Alex J. Wajer was found June 10 in his home in the 1500 block of E. Marion St., according to the release.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office determined that Wajer suffered from pulmonary edema and congestion in the lungs, but a final cause of death has not been determined, the release says.
Shorewood police have placed a nondisclosure on Wajer's medical examiner's report, which prohibits the medical examiner's office from releasing the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood approves beekeeping ordinance
- Video: Shorewood will present 'American Idiot' musical based on Green Day album
- Shorewood library hires new director
- Shorewood School District will gather community input at 'summit' events
- Shorewood man allegedly slammed infant son on couch
- Plensa's 'Spillover II' sculpture returns to Atwater Park in Shorewood
- Artist Jaume Plensa insists on altering Shorewood sculpture
- Shorewood may allow urban beekeeping
- Joynt could be Shorewood's choice as curriculum director
- Waxwing boutique gift shop flies away from Shorewood (1)