Investigators found no signs of foul play but are awaiting results of toxicology tests to determine the cause of death of a 17-year-old boy found in his Shorewood home last week, according to a news release from the Shorewood Police Department.
Alex J. Wajer was found June 10 in his home in the 1500 block of E. Marion St., according to the release.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office determined that Wajer suffered from pulmonary edema and congestion in the lungs, but a final cause of death has not been determined, the release says.
Shorewood police have placed a nondisclosure on Wajer's medical examiner's report, which prohibits the medical examiner's office from releasing the report.
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sexual assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Shorewood officials reflect on economic growth (2)
- Shorewood High School presents 'South Pacific' this weekend
- Shorewood must be the place for artistic inspiration
- Shorewood 5k combines brunch, running
- Shorewood gives $100,000 grant to new restaurant (5)