Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA), 4257 North 100th Street, Milwaukee, has limited openings in its summer sports camps for girls entering 7th, 8th or 9th grade. One week camps include rugby, led by Coach John (Chin Klein), who has led the DSHA rugby team to five consecutive national championships and soccer, with Coach Kevin Roethe, who led the Dashers soccer team to a win at State this year. Basketball, field hockey and softball spots are also available. Call 414-462-3742 or visit www.dsha.info for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Stein's Gardens and Gifts again takes root in Shorewood
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors
- Shorewood repairing meter to prevent water main breaks
- Ford resigns from Shorewood Village Board
- Shorewood students learn the ropes of trades
- North Shore WKCE results reflect new scale
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Firefighter reflects on marathon tragedy
- UWM students re-imagine Capitol Drive corridor