Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics
- Facilities, finances at issue in Shorewood School Board race