Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood master plan moving forward
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Shorewood passes sex offender rules
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mod Gen sprouts new identity for Shorewood's Garden Room
- Shorewood residents weigh in on master plan proposal
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency