Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- North Shore Legion Hall gets a makeover
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods (1)