Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood concert series debuts July 8
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- No injuries in Shorewood apartment fire
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Shorewood hires Bryan Davis as superintendent
- Shorewood weighs in on Estabrook Dam debate
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Frank Lloyd Wright house uncovered in Shorewood (2)
- GoPro Video: Watch Olympic cyclist Brent Emery take on a car in a race from Shorewood to downtown (13)
- Shorewood expands bike parking into street