Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Shorewood will present 'American Idiot' musical based on Green Day album
- Shorewood library hires new director
- Shorewood School District will gather community input at 'summit' events
- Shorewood man allegedly slammed infant son on couch
- Plensa's 'Spillover II' sculpture returns to Atwater Park in Shorewood
- Artist Jaume Plensa insists on altering Shorewood sculpture
- Shorewood may allow urban beekeeping
- Joynt could be Shorewood's choice as curriculum director
- Waxwing boutique gift shop flies away from Shorewood (1)
- Waukesha South principal Timothy Joynt heading to Shorewood School District