Shorewood — One man and three boys have been arrested in a robbery that occurred on Oak Leaf Trail on Thursday, Aug. 14.
A 37-year-old Shorewood man was riding his bike on the bike path when he was confronted by the four suspects just south of Capitol Drive. Shorewood police say the group pulled him off his bike, beat him and took his bicycle and backpack. The four were arrested after climbing a fence and walking through a back yard in the 3700 block of Morris Boulevard.
An 18-year-old man was transported to Milwaukee County Jail, and three juveniles — ages 12, 14 and 16 — were referred to Milwaukee County Children's Court. The Shorewood bicyclist received his property back and was not in need of medical attention.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer