Shorewood — Incumbents Paru Shah and Ruth Treisman handily defended their seats on the Shorewood School Board, defeating challengers Gregg Davis and Margaret Schmidt.
Shah led the field with 41 percent of the vote, trailed by Treisman with 29 percent, Davis with 16 percent, and Schmidt with 14 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Paru Shah (i) 1,301
Ruth Treisman (i) 912
Gregg Davis (i) 496
Margaret Schmidt 443
Across Shorewood, voter turned was 20 percent.
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics
- Facilities, finances at issue in Shorewood School Board race