Shorewood — Incumbents Paru Shah and Ruth Treisman handily defended their seats on the Shorewood School Board, defeating challengers Gregg Davis and Margaret Schmidt.
Shah led the field with 41 percent of the vote, trailed by Treisman with 29 percent, Davis with 16 percent, and Schmidt with 14 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Paru Shah (i) 1,301
Ruth Treisman (i) 912
Gregg Davis (i) 496
Margaret Schmidt 443
Across Shorewood, voter turned was 20 percent.
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge