Incumbent Village President Guy Johnson will seek re-election for another three-year term.
Johnson, 65, lives at 2423 E. Shorewood Blvd., is married and has two children and three grandchildren.
Prior to being elected president in 2006, Johnson served as a trustee beginning in 1998.
He has a bachelor's degree in engineering and a master's of business administration. He is retired.
The village president earns $1,300 yearly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Mixed success for write-ins