Incumbent Village President Guy Johnson will seek re-election for another three-year term.
Johnson, 65, lives at 2423 E. Shorewood Blvd., is married and has two children and three grandchildren.
Prior to being elected president in 2006, Johnson served as a trustee beginning in 1998.
He has a bachelor's degree in engineering and a master's of business administration. He is retired.
The village president earns $1,300 yearly.
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building (1)
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department