Election letters for the Feb. 18 primary are due at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Jan. 31.
In the North Shore there are two primaries: Shorewood School Board and Brown Deer Village Board.
Letters are limited to 300 words, and must include the writer's name, community of residence and phone number. The phone number will not be published but will be used for verification purposes. Claims of fact must include documentation (websites or actual copies of documents). NOW reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication.
Email letters to North Shore NOW editor Susan Nord at email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186. Letters received after 5 p.m. Jan. 31 will not be published in the paper.
- Solar energy interest is heating up in Shorewood
- Shorewood's former Village Pub will reopen in May as Cloud Red
- Shorewood schools cracking down on false addresses
- Shorewood postpones decision on police department
- DeBlois, Lipo Zovic win for Shorewood School Board
- Bockhorst, Rozek win Shorewood trustee seats
- Burgers, ice cream planned at new Shorewood restaurant (3)
- 'Ghost Train' fundraiser held at Shorewood Culver's
- Sheldon Wasserman returns to politics
- Facilities, finances at issue in Shorewood School Board race