Shorewood Special Projects Coordinator Peter Cahill reminds residents to participate in the online village survey by going to http://tinyurl.com/Shorewood-Survey.
The survey, which covers topics like taxes, services, and parking, concludes Oct. 18.
Residents may use public computers at the village library and Village Hall. There are also paper copies available at the library and Village Hall.
"The survey is an important guide for village officials as they adopt policies to meet the needs of residents going forward," wrote Cahill in a statement. "The survey will be a major component of the Vision Plan project, which is beginning in earnest this month."
Survey results will be presented to the Village Board in November.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Some Shorewood residents feel shut out by school board participation policy
- Shorewood school budget nearly derailed over public comment policy change (4)
- Run DMC rapper Darryl McDaniels launches Clicks sneaker shop in Shorewood (1)
- Rob Reinhoffer resigns from Shorewood School Board
- Shorewood celebrates Lake Michigan Day with coaster contest
- Shorewood considers new police building
- Lake Drive mansion sets stage for fictional wedding drama
- Olson House brings Scandinavian furniture to Shorewood
- Tochi in Shorewood is closing
- Shorewood debates trick-or-treat times (1)