Shorewood Special Projects Coordinator Peter Cahill reminds residents to participate in the online village survey by going to http://tinyurl.com/Shorewood-Survey.
The survey, which covers topics like taxes, services, and parking, concludes Oct. 18.
Residents may use public computers at the village library and Village Hall. There are also paper copies available at the library and Village Hall.
"The survey is an important guide for village officials as they adopt policies to meet the needs of residents going forward," wrote Cahill in a statement. "The survey will be a major component of the Vision Plan project, which is beginning in earnest this month."
Survey results will be presented to the Village Board in November.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Larger brush strokes for Plein Air Festival
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Concerns surround Shorewood development plans
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Shorewood man accused of voter fraud pleads insanity
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Four suspects arrested in Oak Leaf Trail robbery
- Voter turnout high in North Shore