Shorewood Special Projects Coordinator Peter Cahill reminds residents to participate in the online village survey by going to http://tinyurl.com/Shorewood-Survey.
The survey, which covers topics like taxes, services, and parking, concludes Oct. 18.
Residents may use public computers at the village library and Village Hall. There are also paper copies available at the library and Village Hall.
"The survey is an important guide for village officials as they adopt policies to meet the needs of residents going forward," wrote Cahill in a statement. "The survey will be a major component of the Vision Plan project, which is beginning in earnest this month."
Survey results will be presented to the Village Board in November.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood approves beekeeping ordinance
- Video: Shorewood will present 'American Idiot' musical based on Green Day album
- Shorewood library hires new director
- Shorewood School District will gather community input at 'summit' events
- Shorewood man allegedly slammed infant son on couch
- Plensa's 'Spillover II' sculpture returns to Atwater Park in Shorewood
- Artist Jaume Plensa insists on altering Shorewood sculpture
- Shorewood may allow urban beekeeping
- Joynt could be Shorewood's choice as curriculum director
- Waxwing boutique gift shop flies away from Shorewood (1)