Shorewood Special Projects Coordinator Peter Cahill reminds residents to participate in the online village survey by going to http://tinyurl.com/Shorewood-Survey.
The survey, which covers topics like taxes, services, and parking, concludes Oct. 18.
Residents may use public computers at the village library and Village Hall. There are also paper copies available at the library and Village Hall.
"The survey is an important guide for village officials as they adopt policies to meet the needs of residents going forward," wrote Cahill in a statement. "The survey will be a major component of the Vision Plan project, which is beginning in earnest this month."
Survey results will be presented to the Village Board in November.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Mixed success for write-ins