Shorewood Special Projects Coordinator Peter Cahill reminds residents to participate in the online village survey by going to http://tinyurl.com/Shorewood-Survey.
The survey, which covers topics like taxes, services, and parking, concludes Oct. 18.
Residents may use public computers at the village library and Village Hall. There are also paper copies available at the library and Village Hall.
"The survey is an important guide for village officials as they adopt policies to meet the needs of residents going forward," wrote Cahill in a statement. "The survey will be a major component of the Vision Plan project, which is beginning in earnest this month."
Survey results will be presented to the Village Board in November.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa man killed in Menomonee Falls crash July 10
- Milwaukee's oldest house reopened
- Senior living center breaks ground in Shorewood
- Shorewood's new advancement officer pioneering a possible trend in school fundraising
- Software company gets $200K village loan
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Video: Shorewood residents upset about six-story building
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- Turning a village into a board game