Kristopher Rowe will run for the 10th Assembly District seat in 2012. Rowe, who was a leader of the effort to recall state Sen. Alberta Darling last summer, announced his intentions at a Village Board meeting last night. Rowe is a respiratory therapist.
Shorewood is part of the 22nd Assembly District but will become part of the 10th Assembly District in January when the redistricting goes into effect. The 10th Assembly seat is now held by Elizabeth Coggs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Zovic, Amenta elected to Shorewood Village Board (2)
- Rodney Cain wins Shorewood School Board seat (1)
- Superintendent Lexmond leaves Shorewood for West Allis-West Milwaukee
- Shorewood planning a community-wide book discussion
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015