St. Robert Parish School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive in Shorewood, will continue to celebrate its centennial with a life-sized bronze statue of patron Saint Robert of Newminster.
Bishop Emeritus Richard J. Sklba will bless the statue at a special mass at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1.
The project was initiated and commissioned by St. Robert Pastor Rev. Dennis Dirkx, and made by Shorewood resident and fourth-generation parishioner John A. Balistreri, who is an artist and graphics teacher at Messmer High School and operates a fine art gallery in Door County.
For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164 ext. 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer