Brown Deer police and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiners Office suspect suicide in the death of a man discovered off a Brown Deer recreational trail this morning, according to a Brown Deer police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer and Mequon police responded to a report of a deceased person in an area of recreational trail between West County Line Road and West Brown Deer Road at approximately 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officers interviewed a witness who said he found the body as he was jogging along the trail. After locating the man, officers confirmed that he was deceased.
Brown Deer police and the examiners office believe the man committed suicide, though the investigation is ongoing.
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood (3)
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop (6)
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge