Brown Deer police and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiners Office suspect suicide in the death of a man discovered off a Brown Deer recreational trail this morning, according to a Brown Deer police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer and Mequon police responded to a report of a deceased person in an area of recreational trail between West County Line Road and West Brown Deer Road at approximately 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officers interviewed a witness who said he found the body as he was jogging along the trail. After locating the man, officers confirmed that he was deceased.
Brown Deer police and the examiners office believe the man committed suicide, though the investigation is ongoing.
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department
- Video: Bicyclist beats car in race from Shorewood to downtown
- Race car driver Hobbs will compete against Olympic cyclist Emery in Rider vs. Driver challenge
- Art students' mural about race relations removed from Shorewood High School (1)
- Shorewood's Cloud Red softly opens its doors (1)
- Sex assault reported in Shorewood
- Shorewood students get 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to meet celebrity alumni
- Shorewood students get buzz cuts for cancer