Brown Deer police and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiners Office suspect suicide in the death of a man discovered off a Brown Deer recreational trail this morning, according to a Brown Deer police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer and Mequon police responded to a report of a deceased person in an area of recreational trail between West County Line Road and West Brown Deer Road at approximately 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officers interviewed a witness who said he found the body as he was jogging along the trail. After locating the man, officers confirmed that he was deceased.
Brown Deer police and the examiners office believe the man committed suicide, though the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood approves beekeeping ordinance
- Video: Shorewood will present 'American Idiot' musical based on Green Day album
- Shorewood library hires new director
- Shorewood School District will gather community input at 'summit' events
- Shorewood man allegedly slammed infant son on couch
- Plensa's 'Spillover II' sculpture returns to Atwater Park in Shorewood
- Artist Jaume Plensa insists on altering Shorewood sculpture
- Shorewood may allow urban beekeeping
- Joynt could be Shorewood's choice as curriculum director
- Waxwing boutique gift shop flies away from Shorewood (1)