The Literacy Services of Wisconsin book sale returns to Shorewood September 16-19. The sale will be held at the old Harry W. Schwartz Book store at 4093 N. Oakland, Thursday - Sunday from 9:00 - 6:00 p.m. Tens of thousands of books will be offered. Categories include fiction, mystery, sports, humanities, art, young adult, children's, history, cooking, health, and travel. All hard backs are $2, paperbacks, $1 unless otherwise marked. "Bag and Box Day" is Sunday - all the books you can fit in a grocery bag for $2 and in a box, for $5.
All proceeds benefit Literacy Services of Wisconsin's adult education programs. Call 414-344-5878 for more information or email email@example.com.
Reading is a gift but not a given.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors