The Literacy Services of Wisconsin book sale returns to Shorewood September 16-19. The sale will be held at the old Harry W. Schwartz Book store at 4093 N. Oakland, Thursday - Sunday from 9:00 - 6:00 p.m. Tens of thousands of books will be offered. Categories include fiction, mystery, sports, humanities, art, young adult, children's, history, cooking, health, and travel. All hard backs are $2, paperbacks, $1 unless otherwise marked. "Bag and Box Day" is Sunday - all the books you can fit in a grocery bag for $2 and in a box, for $5.
All proceeds benefit Literacy Services of Wisconsin's adult education programs. Call 414-344-5878 for more information or email email@example.com.
Reading is a gift but not a given.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory