The Literacy Services of Wisconsin book sale returns to Shorewood September 16-19. The sale will be held at the old Harry W. Schwartz Book store at 4093 N. Oakland, Thursday - Sunday from 9:00 - 6:00 p.m. Tens of thousands of books will be offered. Categories include fiction, mystery, sports, humanities, art, young adult, children's, history, cooking, health, and travel. All hard backs are $2, paperbacks, $1 unless otherwise marked. "Bag and Box Day" is Sunday - all the books you can fit in a grocery bag for $2 and in a box, for $5.
All proceeds benefit Literacy Services of Wisconsin's adult education programs. Call 414-344-5878 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading is a gift but not a given.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Model Train Show March 6th Cedarburg, WI
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26