See the Work of Phyllis Toburen; Toburen to exhibit at the 5th Annual Milwaukee Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show
KL Communications is pleased to announce that local artist Phyllis Toburen will be participating in the 2010 Milwaukee Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show taking place in downtown Milwaukee, WI- October 2 & 3 at the Garage at The Harley Davidson Museum.
Phyllis Toburen’s paintings evolve in an organic manner. Cracks, crevices, and fissures line the various faces of her unique three-dimensional acrylic paintings. At the Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show, Phyllis will be debuting her brand new gallery series. This new series promises to be the most dynamic and dramatic of her works to date, relying on a whole new set of unique artistic techniques. Last year at the 2009 Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show, Phyllis received the Best in Show Award for Fine Art Body of Work. For more information about Phyllis Toburen and her unique art visit www.phyllistoburen.com.
The show features approximately 75 exhibitors from across North America who design and handcraft furniture, accessories, fine art, and craft. This is a special exhibit in The Garage at the Harley Davidson Museum and is open to the public and trade.
Craftsmen and artisans will showcase studio and custom furniture along with home décor accessories such as lighting, floor coverings, and fine art as well as quality handcrafted ceramics, glass, sculpture, and more. All work is for sale, order and/or commission. For more information visit www.FineFurnishingsShows.com or call 401-816-0963.
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry