Fox Point - Bayside Middle School families pitching in to raise money for the Washington D.C. trip for the 8th Grade Students. Boots, winter coats, bikes, skis, skates, snowboards, books, halloween costumes, rowing machine, love seat, tables, computer games and equipment, board games, toys, clothes -- everything a family needs! Saturday, September 25th 8-2; 1/2 off from 12-1:30; all small things you can fit in a bag for $1 from 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. 601 E. Ellsworth Lane, Bayside, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah