Monday, October 18 • 8:30-10:30 a.m. at Shorewood Village Hall, 3930 N. Murray Ave., Second Floor Committee Room
The Shorewood Business Improvement District invites all Shorewood business owners to participate in “50 Tips To Make Your Holidays Merrier” for only $20 per person. Presented by Business Districts Inc. (BDI) of Evanston, Ill., partners Bridget Lane and Diane Williams will offer creative ideas to jump start your sales for the 4th quarter. Increase sales and profits this holiday season. Learn tips on merchandising/inventory management. Discover techniques to streamline staffing procedures and develop your employees. Learn innovative marketing ideas that won’t break the bank. Participants will receive an informational binder that you can use as a reference tool over and over again. This informative presentation will get you and your staff energized and motivated to take on the all-important holiday sales season.
Ms. Lane and Ms. Williams will also offer their unique “10 Tips in 20 Minutes” personalized consulting session on October 18. The “10 in 20” is a one-on-one consult with you at your business location. The Shorewood BID is underwriting this special opportunity and the fee for this individual session is only $37.50 to business owners that sign up. Also, if you follow through and execute SIX or more of the recommendations offered by BDI, the Shorewood BID will reimburse your $37.50! Sign up now as we only have EIGHT spots available for the afternoon of October 18.
Given the national and local economic downturn, we need to stay on top of every detail of our businesses' profitability now more than ever. Please take advantage of this informative seminar and the one-on-one consult session to ensure you are on top of all facets of your business. Whether you own a retail store, salon, boutique or restaurant, this information will help you exceed expectations for the 2010 holiday season.
For a registration form, e-mail email@example.com or call 414.962.7002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory