Now through October 30, Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood is celebrating all things Italian! Discover the ultimate in Italian fashion, paired with contemporary Italian furniture and delicious Italian food during its "Fall Into Italian Fashion" event, held in partnership with the Italian Trade Commission.
Harleys is proud to spotlight some of today's most recognized Italian designers and their stunning fall collections. Featuring exceptional craftsmanship, unparalleled quality, superb design, and remarkable value, apparel and accessories made in Italy are appreciated by those with the most discriminating tastes. “Made in Italy” is synonymous with the very best that money can buy.
The fashion experts at Harleys will help you select the perfect fall wardrobe – from formal wear to casual wear, knitwear to footwear, and everything in between. Celebrate the bounties of men’s fashion from the heart of Italy this month at Harleys.
A Focus on Italian Fashion
Check out a spectacular Italian showcase of fashions by today’s most exclusive manufacturers: Ermenegildo Zegna, Trussini, Gran Sasso, Bruno Magli, Dolcepunta and Donald J. Pliner. On October 28-30, don’t miss elegant trunk shows featuring Zegna, Gran Sasso and Bruno Magli.
A Focus on Italian Furniture
Throughout the month, view distinctive indoor/outdoor furniture by Coalesse, exclusively made in Italy by EMU (and solely distributed in Southeastern Wisconsin by Forrer Business Interiors). Featuring professional-grade performance and versatility, these light and airy pieces with soft, inviting contours will add a new dimension to your lifestyle. Learn more about this beautiful and innovative furniture line from a Coalesse representative and enter our free drawing to win a Coalesse seating arrangement valued at more than $2,200.
A Focus on Italian Food
Every Saturday in October, sample a delicious assortment of Italian refreshments while you shop, compliments of Peter Sciortino’s bakery and Milwaukee’s favorite Italian restaurant (and Harleys’ neighbor), Carini’s La Conca d’Oro.
Harleys has been setting the standards of excellence in men’s apparel for more than six decades. Help Harleys celebrate its first anniversary at their new Shorewood location, 3565 N. Oakland Ave. Stop in soon and “Fall Into Italian Fashion.”
For more information, visit Harleys online at harleys4men.com or phone 414.332.3404.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory