Holiday Boutique Offers Unique Gift-Buying Opportunities, Raises Money For Women’s Higher Education
Looking for one-of-a-kind handmade gifts for loved ones this holiday season? Searching for a unique treasure as a gift for yourself? Interested in supporting educational opportunities for women? Then the 2010 P.E.O. Holiday Boutique is your must-attend event for Saturday, November 6.
Talented artists and crafters will be on hand, offering their creations for your browsing and gift-selection pleasure: beaded jewelry, designer handbags, photography, pottery, floral arrangements, holiday decorations, blown glass, hand-crafted clothing, table décor, quilted table runners, knit scarves, handmade soaps, decorative pillows and homemade candy.
Admission is free. A light luncheon and delicious desserts will be available for purchase.
P.E.O. Chapter AS of Milwaukee is sponsoring the Boutique. In its fifth year, the Boutique’s move to North Shore Congregational Church means larger quarters and more skilled artisans displaying their wares.
P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization of women helping women pursue higher education. Members raise money to provide scholarships, grants, awards and loans to women of all ages and backgrounds. Boutique artists have pledged to donate a percentage of their sales to support this effort.
Mark your calendars! Enjoy one-stop shopping for unique holiday gifts in a festive and convenient setting – and help women reach their goals and full potential!
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Place: North Shore Congregational Church, 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point
Parking: Plenty of free on-site parking
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator