Holiday Boutique Offers Unique Gift-Buying Opportunities, Raises Money For Women’s Higher Education
Looking for one-of-a-kind handmade gifts for loved ones this holiday season? Searching for a unique treasure as a gift for yourself? Interested in supporting educational opportunities for women? Then the 2010 P.E.O. Holiday Boutique is your must-attend event for Saturday, November 6.
Talented artists and crafters will be on hand, offering their creations for your browsing and gift-selection pleasure: beaded jewelry, designer handbags, photography, pottery, floral arrangements, holiday decorations, blown glass, hand-crafted clothing, table décor, quilted table runners, knit scarves, handmade soaps, decorative pillows and homemade candy.
Admission is free. A light luncheon and delicious desserts will be available for purchase.
P.E.O. Chapter AS of Milwaukee is sponsoring the Boutique. In its fifth year, the Boutique’s move to North Shore Congregational Church means larger quarters and more skilled artisans displaying their wares.
P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization of women helping women pursue higher education. Members raise money to provide scholarships, grants, awards and loans to women of all ages and backgrounds. Boutique artists have pledged to donate a percentage of their sales to support this effort.
Mark your calendars! Enjoy one-stop shopping for unique holiday gifts in a festive and convenient setting – and help women reach their goals and full potential!
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Place: North Shore Congregational Church, 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point
Parking: Plenty of free on-site parking
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19