Holiday Boutique Offers Unique Gift-Buying Opportunities, Raises Money For Women’s Higher Education
Looking for one-of-a-kind handmade gifts for loved ones this holiday season? Searching for a unique treasure as a gift for yourself? Interested in supporting educational opportunities for women? Then the 2010 P.E.O. Holiday Boutique is your must-attend event for Saturday, November 6.
Talented artists and crafters will be on hand, offering their creations for your browsing and gift-selection pleasure: beaded jewelry, designer handbags, photography, pottery, floral arrangements, holiday decorations, blown glass, hand-crafted clothing, table décor, quilted table runners, knit scarves, handmade soaps, decorative pillows and homemade candy.
Admission is free. A light luncheon and delicious desserts will be available for purchase.
P.E.O. Chapter AS of Milwaukee is sponsoring the Boutique. In its fifth year, the Boutique’s move to North Shore Congregational Church means larger quarters and more skilled artisans displaying their wares.
P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization of women helping women pursue higher education. Members raise money to provide scholarships, grants, awards and loans to women of all ages and backgrounds. Boutique artists have pledged to donate a percentage of their sales to support this effort.
Mark your calendars! Enjoy one-stop shopping for unique holiday gifts in a festive and convenient setting – and help women reach their goals and full potential!
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Place: North Shore Congregational Church, 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point
Parking: Plenty of free on-site parking
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9