I am writing in support of the re-election of Sandy Pasch to represent the 22nd assembly district in the state legislature.
In her first term Sandy worked effectively to pass eight bills. Her background in healthcare makes her a valuable contributor to sound policy on some of the most important issues facing our region and state. She is also a quick study who has educated herself about a broader range of issues important to the district. For example, she recently accepted appointment to the City of Milwaukee Flooding Study Task Force, following the serious damage her district experienced in the summer storms.
As a longtime resident of Whitefish Bay, Sandy has a special understanding of our communities. She is hard-working, responsive and accountable. Her responsible representation of the district has earned her another term.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION