I am writing in support of the re-election of Sandy Pasch to represent the 22nd assembly district in the state legislature.
In her first term Sandy worked effectively to pass eight bills. Her background in healthcare makes her a valuable contributor to sound policy on some of the most important issues facing our region and state. She is also a quick study who has educated herself about a broader range of issues important to the district. For example, she recently accepted appointment to the City of Milwaukee Flooding Study Task Force, following the serious damage her district experienced in the summer storms.
As a longtime resident of Whitefish Bay, Sandy has a special understanding of our communities. She is hard-working, responsive and accountable. Her responsible representation of the district has earned her another term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors