I am writing in support of the re-election of Sandy Pasch to represent the 22nd assembly district in the state legislature.
In her first term Sandy worked effectively to pass eight bills. Her background in healthcare makes her a valuable contributor to sound policy on some of the most important issues facing our region and state. She is also a quick study who has educated herself about a broader range of issues important to the district. For example, she recently accepted appointment to the City of Milwaukee Flooding Study Task Force, following the serious damage her district experienced in the summer storms.
As a longtime resident of Whitefish Bay, Sandy has a special understanding of our communities. She is hard-working, responsive and accountable. Her responsible representation of the district has earned her another term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game