I am writing in support of the re-election of Sandy Pasch to represent the 22nd assembly district in the state legislature.
In her first term Sandy worked effectively to pass eight bills. Her background in healthcare makes her a valuable contributor to sound policy on some of the most important issues facing our region and state. She is also a quick study who has educated herself about a broader range of issues important to the district. For example, she recently accepted appointment to the City of Milwaukee Flooding Study Task Force, following the serious damage her district experienced in the summer storms.
As a longtime resident of Whitefish Bay, Sandy has a special understanding of our communities. She is hard-working, responsive and accountable. Her responsible representation of the district has earned her another term.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Alverno College Names Karin Wasiullah Associate Dean of Nursing
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin