The 31st Annual Shorewood Arts & Craft Fair
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Shorewood High School Arena, Lower Level & North Gym
1701 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI
Moving back to the Shorewood High School after a two year hiatus, this fine arts and crafts fair will expand in size and feature work by 120+ juried artists from the Midwest. Offered are: pieces for the home, garden, wearables, jewelry, gifts and one–of–a kinds! Silent auction and raffle baskets donated by the artists benefit the Shorewood School District athletic programs. Shorewood / Greyhound spirit wear, bake sale and poinsettias will be also available to purchase. Sponsored by the Shorewood Booster Club supporting athletics. Admission: $4.00 -- print this ad and receive $1.00 off at the door.
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- BMX Stunt Team Performs at St. John's Lutheran