The 31st Annual Shorewood Arts & Craft Fair
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Shorewood High School Arena, Lower Level & North Gym
1701 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI
Moving back to the Shorewood High School after a two year hiatus, this fine arts and crafts fair will expand in size and feature work by 120+ juried artists from the Midwest. Offered are: pieces for the home, garden, wearables, jewelry, gifts and one–of–a kinds! Silent auction and raffle baskets donated by the artists benefit the Shorewood School District athletic programs. Shorewood / Greyhound spirit wear, bake sale and poinsettias will be also available to purchase. Sponsored by the Shorewood Booster Club supporting athletics. Admission: $4.00 -- print this ad and receive $1.00 off at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- TRIPLE-THREAT RYAN CAPPLEMAN STARS IN SIDENOTES CABARET AT SUNSET PLAYHOUSE
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert