The 31st Annual Shorewood Arts & Craft Fair
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Shorewood High School Arena, Lower Level & North Gym
1701 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI
Moving back to the Shorewood High School after a two year hiatus, this fine arts and crafts fair will expand in size and feature work by 120+ juried artists from the Midwest. Offered are: pieces for the home, garden, wearables, jewelry, gifts and one–of–a kinds! Silent auction and raffle baskets donated by the artists benefit the Shorewood School District athletic programs. Shorewood / Greyhound spirit wear, bake sale and poinsettias will be also available to purchase. Sponsored by the Shorewood Booster Club supporting athletics. Admission: $4.00 -- print this ad and receive $1.00 off at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah