The 31st Annual Shorewood Arts & Craft Fair
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Shorewood High School Arena, Lower Level & North Gym
1701 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI
Moving back to the Shorewood High School after a two year hiatus, this fine arts and crafts fair will expand in size and feature work by 120+ juried artists from the Midwest. Offered are: pieces for the home, garden, wearables, jewelry, gifts and one–of–a kinds! Silent auction and raffle baskets donated by the artists benefit the Shorewood School District athletic programs. Shorewood / Greyhound spirit wear, bake sale and poinsettias will be also available to purchase. Sponsored by the Shorewood Booster Club supporting athletics. Admission: $4.00 -- print this ad and receive $1.00 off at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Dynamic Duos
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- What Connects Prayer with Healing?