The 31st Annual Shorewood Arts & Craft Fair
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Shorewood High School Arena, Lower Level & North Gym
1701 E. Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI
Moving back to the Shorewood High School after a two year hiatus, this fine arts and crafts fair will expand in size and feature work by 120+ juried artists from the Midwest. Offered are: pieces for the home, garden, wearables, jewelry, gifts and one–of–a kinds! Silent auction and raffle baskets donated by the artists benefit the Shorewood School District athletic programs. Shorewood / Greyhound spirit wear, bake sale and poinsettias will be also available to purchase. Sponsored by the Shorewood Booster Club supporting athletics. Admission: $4.00 -- print this ad and receive $1.00 off at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- UW-Milwaukee Libraries LGBT Collection Receives Major Donation