On December 4th, 2010 from 4-5:30 p.m., Le Club Sports Club is holding a Pickleball Demonstration. The demonstration is open to members and non-members.
Pickleball is the fastest growing U.S. sport. It is a mix between tennis, ping pong, and badminton. Pickleball is played on a modified, shortened tennis court and it is the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is lower than most other racquet sports allowing for faster play, but it is also easier on the joints. The game of pickleball is played with a hard paddle and a wiffle ball, making the technique required for pickleball different than other sports. Le Club is the only place in Milwaukee to be offering indoor pickleball.
During this event we will have a pickleball expert explaining the rules of the game and then we will give each person the opportunity to try it out. Our official pickleball leagues will begin in January.
To join us for this pickleball demonstration please sign up in advance by calling 414.352.4900.
Le Club is located at 2001 W. Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI. Call 414.352.4900 for questions.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER