On December 4th, 2010 from 4-5:30 p.m., Le Club Sports Club is holding a Pickleball Demonstration. The demonstration is open to members and non-members.
Pickleball is the fastest growing U.S. sport. It is a mix between tennis, ping pong, and badminton. Pickleball is played on a modified, shortened tennis court and it is the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is lower than most other racquet sports allowing for faster play, but it is also easier on the joints. The game of pickleball is played with a hard paddle and a wiffle ball, making the technique required for pickleball different than other sports. Le Club is the only place in Milwaukee to be offering indoor pickleball.
During this event we will have a pickleball expert explaining the rules of the game and then we will give each person the opportunity to try it out. Our official pickleball leagues will begin in January.
To join us for this pickleball demonstration please sign up in advance by calling 414.352.4900.
Le Club is located at 2001 W. Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI. Call 414.352.4900 for questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- MCW to host community mental health series
- Shorewood School District to Participate in National Day of Service