On December 4th, 2010 from 4-5:30 p.m., Le Club Sports Club is holding a Pickleball Demonstration. The demonstration is open to members and non-members.
Pickleball is the fastest growing U.S. sport. It is a mix between tennis, ping pong, and badminton. Pickleball is played on a modified, shortened tennis court and it is the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is lower than most other racquet sports allowing for faster play, but it is also easier on the joints. The game of pickleball is played with a hard paddle and a wiffle ball, making the technique required for pickleball different than other sports. Le Club is the only place in Milwaukee to be offering indoor pickleball.
During this event we will have a pickleball expert explaining the rules of the game and then we will give each person the opportunity to try it out. Our official pickleball leagues will begin in January.
To join us for this pickleball demonstration please sign up in advance by calling 414.352.4900.
Le Club is located at 2001 W. Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI. Call 414.352.4900 for questions.
- How to Get Smart About the Stock Market
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs