Last chance to participate in this delicious fundraiser of many Shorewood and Whitefish Bay customers for the past 15 years! The Annual Shorewood Fruit sale has Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit and Hamlin Juice Oranges in small cases (20 lbs - $23 / 40 lbs - $38) or Combination box @ $25. Delivery to your home / office (local area) will take place around Dec. 22nd.
The fruit is picked, packed & shipped in one day from Texas for the Ruby Red Grapefruit and Hamlin juice oranges. If a box is too much for your family, how about splitting it with a neighbor or friend? Also, fruit can be ordered and DONATED ! When ordering, mention that you are donating and the fruit will be taken directly to the LOCAL FOOD PANTRY / SHELTER in time for holiday distribution. Over 500 lbs. were donated last year!
This fundraiser is for the Shorewood High School Post Prom to be held April, 2011. The goal of Post-Prom is to provide the Shorewood high school students with chaperoned entertainment and activities in a safe location following their Prom dance. Last year, 248 students attended Post-Prom. Check payable to SHS Post Prom 2011.
Place your order by sending name, address, telephone # with payment to: Bonnie Adams, 4482 N. Cramer, Shorewood, WI 53211.
For information~ call Bonnie 332-3982.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19