Last chance to participate in this delicious fundraiser of many Shorewood and Whitefish Bay customers for the past 15 years! The Annual Shorewood Fruit sale has Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit and Hamlin Juice Oranges in small cases (20 lbs - $23 / 40 lbs - $38) or Combination box @ $25. Delivery to your home / office (local area) will take place around Dec. 22nd.
The fruit is picked, packed & shipped in one day from Texas for the Ruby Red Grapefruit and Hamlin juice oranges. If a box is too much for your family, how about splitting it with a neighbor or friend? Also, fruit can be ordered and DONATED ! When ordering, mention that you are donating and the fruit will be taken directly to the LOCAL FOOD PANTRY / SHELTER in time for holiday distribution. Over 500 lbs. were donated last year!
This fundraiser is for the Shorewood High School Post Prom to be held April, 2011. The goal of Post-Prom is to provide the Shorewood high school students with chaperoned entertainment and activities in a safe location following their Prom dance. Last year, 248 students attended Post-Prom. Check payable to SHS Post Prom 2011.
Place your order by sending name, address, telephone # with payment to: Bonnie Adams, 4482 N. Cramer, Shorewood, WI 53211.
For information~ call Bonnie 332-3982.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- UWM, MATC and MPS Leaders To Speak On Collaborative Efforts Between Milwaukee Public Education Institutions on May 13 at UWM
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers May 13 Panel Discussion on “Enhancing Your Home’s Curb Appeal”
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Integrated Health Network of Wisconsin Names CFO