Glendale - GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts expanded into a second building, 6793 N. Green Bay Avenue. Several existing therapists moved into larger offices in the new building. They are: Drs. Scott Theirl, DC, DACNB, FACFN and Norm Schwartz, MD; Coach in Your Corner, Linda Berman, M.Ed., CAS; Hypnotherapist Karla Hermann, CH; Physical Therapist, Michele Rozansky, PT and Marty Leamon, Advanced Active Isolated Stretching Therapy. Joining them are new therapists, Cindy Carlson, Reiki Master; Gerlinde Gelina, ZTM Gestalt Therapy, and Katie Trott, MD Integrative Psychiatry. They all join Dr. Dale Buegel, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Trainer; J. Ragani Buegel, L.Ac., Acupuncture; Elizabeth McNerney, RMT, Neuromuscular, Sports and Pregnancy Massage Therapy; Jodie Heinrich, L.Ac., MSOM , Acupuncture; Kathleen Morgan, ATR, LPC, PhD, Art Therapy/Counseling; and Jean Reddemann, Herbal/Essential Oils and Indigenous Healing. GreenSquare Center offers new turn-key office spaces (with a package that includes marketing, WIFI, free use of the education spaces and a central reception) to professionals in the integrative healthcare field. Additional lectures and classes can be found at www.greensquarecenter.com, or by calling 414.292.3900, ext. 203.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- "The Nutcracker" returns December 13-27, 2014
- St.. Jude Kindergartners Share the Warmth This Holiday Season