Glendale - GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts expanded into a second building, 6793 N. Green Bay Avenue. Several existing therapists moved into larger offices in the new building. They are: Drs. Scott Theirl, DC, DACNB, FACFN and Norm Schwartz, MD; Coach in Your Corner, Linda Berman, M.Ed., CAS; Hypnotherapist Karla Hermann, CH; Physical Therapist, Michele Rozansky, PT and Marty Leamon, Advanced Active Isolated Stretching Therapy. Joining them are new therapists, Cindy Carlson, Reiki Master; Gerlinde Gelina, ZTM Gestalt Therapy, and Katie Trott, MD Integrative Psychiatry. They all join Dr. Dale Buegel, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Trainer; J. Ragani Buegel, L.Ac., Acupuncture; Elizabeth McNerney, RMT, Neuromuscular, Sports and Pregnancy Massage Therapy; Jodie Heinrich, L.Ac., MSOM , Acupuncture; Kathleen Morgan, ATR, LPC, PhD, Art Therapy/Counseling; and Jean Reddemann, Herbal/Essential Oils and Indigenous Healing. GreenSquare Center offers new turn-key office spaces (with a package that includes marketing, WIFI, free use of the education spaces and a central reception) to professionals in the integrative healthcare field. Additional lectures and classes can be found at www.greensquarecenter.com, or by calling 414.292.3900, ext. 203.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19