The Wisconsin Sports Academy is hosting its second annual Hoops for Hunger basketball tournament on April 9, 2011. Please join us for a day of fun, competition, and great basketball at Nicolet High School. There will be players of all ability levels and ages, as players compete for the championship in the Men's, Women's and Co-ed divisions. Also, there will be divisions open for children based on grade level.
There will be great prizes for the winners and we also will be donating non-perishable food items to a local food pantry. Entry is only $60/team. Please visit www.wisconsinsportsacademy.com or call Jason Grodsky at (414)469-7519 to sign up or find out more!
There will also be a ping-pong ($10/person) and cornhole (bean bag toss) tournament ($20/pair) on the same day.
We hope to see you there to participate in this great event.
Make sure to visit www.wisconsinsportsacademy.com today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- TRIPLE-THREAT RYAN CAPPLEMAN STARS IN SIDENOTES CABARET AT SUNSET PLAYHOUSE
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Concordia University Announces New Dean for its School of Business Administration