The Wisconsin Sports Academy is hosting its second annual Hoops for Hunger basketball tournament on April 9, 2011. Please join us for a day of fun, competition, and great basketball at Nicolet High School. There will be players of all ability levels and ages, as players compete for the championship in the Men's, Women's and Co-ed divisions. Also, there will be divisions open for children based on grade level.
There will be great prizes for the winners and we also will be donating non-perishable food items to a local food pantry. Entry is only $60/team. Please visit www.wisconsinsportsacademy.com or call Jason Grodsky at (414)469-7519 to sign up or find out more!
There will also be a ping-pong ($10/person) and cornhole (bean bag toss) tournament ($20/pair) on the same day.
We hope to see you there to participate in this great event.
Make sure to visit www.wisconsinsportsacademy.com today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19