The Milwaukee Catholic Home is set to hold its 11th annual “Spring Into Wellness” Health Fair on Thursday, March 24 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 2330 N. Prospect Ave.
The public is invited to this free event. All attendees will get a free gift at the door, and will be eligible to win door prizes.
The success of past events has led to an increase in the number of vendors participating at the fair. The following is a partial listing of the organizations that will have booths at the event this year: the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness Program, Prevent Blindness, Bell Ambulance, and Reiki master Nancy Retzlaff. Massage therapists will also be on hand.
The event has had great success helping its patrons in past years. Many attendees have been diagnosed with elevated blood pressures while at the fair and have subsequently begun treatment. One MCH employee discovered he had dangerously high blood sugar and was immediately sent to the hospital for evaluation.
The Milwaukee Catholic Home will offer tours of its Assisted Living and Rehabilitation facilities during the event.
The event will take place at MCH’s Health and Rehabilitation Center, which is 2330 N. Prospect Ave. Visitors can park for free on the fourth level of Columbia St. Mary’s parking structure on Prospect Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards