The Bay View Arts Guild (BVAG) is now accepting applications to the South Shore Frolics Festival of Arts, to be held Sunday, July 17 in Milwaukee's South Shore Park. BVAG is in its seventh year of running this event, which features approximately 70 artists working in a broad spectrum of media. The show attracts art lovers and shoppers from throughout the greater Milwaukee area, and enjoys particularly strong support from the Bay View community. The show is run by artists for artists, and offers a number of helpful amenities, including booth sitters, optional lunch delivery, and convenient parking.
The jury fee for this show is just $5, and the booth fee is $75. For more information about BVAG and this event, please visit www.BayViewArts.org, which also provides access to the easy-to-use online application system. Deadline for applications is March 21.
If you have any questions about the festival or the application process, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com
The Bay View Arts Guild has presented this art fair for the past seven years in collaboration with the Bay View Lions Club. Information about the rest of the three-day event can be obtained by contacting the Lions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors