The Bay View Arts Guild (BVAG) is now accepting applications to the South Shore Frolics Festival of Arts, to be held Sunday, July 17 in Milwaukee's South Shore Park. BVAG is in its seventh year of running this event, which features approximately 70 artists working in a broad spectrum of media. The show attracts art lovers and shoppers from throughout the greater Milwaukee area, and enjoys particularly strong support from the Bay View community. The show is run by artists for artists, and offers a number of helpful amenities, including booth sitters, optional lunch delivery, and convenient parking.
The jury fee for this show is just $5, and the booth fee is $75. For more information about BVAG and this event, please visit www.BayViewArts.org, which also provides access to the easy-to-use online application system. Deadline for applications is March 21.
If you have any questions about the festival or the application process, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bay View Arts Guild has presented this art fair for the past seven years in collaboration with the Bay View Lions Club. Information about the rest of the three-day event can be obtained by contacting the Lions at email@example.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offer Tips to Protect Your Home From Winter’s Chill
- Stritch Theater to perform "Kindertransport"
- Music And Dance in Abundance at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Memories of World War II
- Free Showing of "The Butler"
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Hosts 2015 Savannah and Atlanta Food Tour