The Bay View Arts Guild (BVAG) is now accepting applications to the South Shore Frolics Festival of Arts, to be held Sunday, July 17 in Milwaukee's South Shore Park. BVAG is in its seventh year of running this event, which features approximately 70 artists working in a broad spectrum of media. The show attracts art lovers and shoppers from throughout the greater Milwaukee area, and enjoys particularly strong support from the Bay View community. The show is run by artists for artists, and offers a number of helpful amenities, including booth sitters, optional lunch delivery, and convenient parking.
The jury fee for this show is just $5, and the booth fee is $75. For more information about BVAG and this event, please visit www.BayViewArts.org, which also provides access to the easy-to-use online application system. Deadline for applications is March 21.
If you have any questions about the festival or the application process, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com
The Bay View Arts Guild has presented this art fair for the past seven years in collaboration with the Bay View Lions Club. Information about the rest of the three-day event can be obtained by contacting the Lions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- MCW to host community mental health series
- Shorewood School District to Participate in National Day of Service
- 2015 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Vision scientists to explore causes of vision loss in albinism