The Bay View Arts Guild (BVAG) is now accepting applications to the South Shore Frolics Festival of Arts, to be held Sunday, July 17 in Milwaukee's South Shore Park. BVAG is in its seventh year of running this event, which features approximately 70 artists working in a broad spectrum of media. The show attracts art lovers and shoppers from throughout the greater Milwaukee area, and enjoys particularly strong support from the Bay View community. The show is run by artists for artists, and offers a number of helpful amenities, including booth sitters, optional lunch delivery, and convenient parking.
The jury fee for this show is just $5, and the booth fee is $75. For more information about BVAG and this event, please visit www.BayViewArts.org, which also provides access to the easy-to-use online application system. Deadline for applications is March 21.
If you have any questions about the festival or the application process, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bay View Arts Guild has presented this art fair for the past seven years in collaboration with the Bay View Lions Club. Information about the rest of the three-day event can be obtained by contacting the Lions at email@example.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19