World Language classes can help you realize your goal of learning Italian, French, German, Spanish or American Sign Language, without worrying about grades or big exams. Whether you are pursuing language for travel, business, or reconnecting with your heritage, we can help you speak a foreign language with confidence. Beginning language classes include conversational lessons for travelers, which focus on pronunciation basics and essential travel expressions and learn even more as you continue your education in our advanced/intermediate language classes. These classes fill up fast, so be sure to register today!
For more information or to register for classes go to www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce or call 262-521-5460. Classes are held at UW-Waukesha, 1500 N. University Drive, Waukesha WI 53188.
Italian for Travelers III
Expand your knowledge of the Italian language that you began in Italian for Travelers I and II.
Th, Apr 7 – May 19, 6:30 – 8:30pm, $139
Use It, Don’t Lose it Italian
Keep up the language skills you already have! Practice conversation, real-life situations, improve grammar skills as well as learn Italian culture including movies and music!
Th, May 26 – June 30, 6:30 – 8:30pm, $59
French for Travelers II
Expand in knowledge learned in French I.
W, Mar 30 – May 18, 6:00 – 8:00pm, $159
German for Travelers I
Have you heard that German is a difficult language to learn? It's not true! Learn the basics of the language in this class.
T & Th, Mar 22 – Apr 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, $129
German for Travelers II
While continuing to improve your German vocabulary, you'll learn the basics of German grammar. Communicate in grammatically correct sentences and review concepts learned in German for Travelers I.
T & Th, Apr 12 – June 9, 6:30 – 8:30pm, $129
Conversational Spanish II
This course continues Conversational Spanish I, or for those with minimal knowledge of the language.
W, Mar 30 – May 18 (No class Apr 6), 7:15 – 9:00pm, $129
Intermediate American Sign Language
Build upon the skills learned in Beginning American Sign Language (ASL) which can help you in many day to day situations. W, Mar 30 – May 18, 6:00 – 8:00pm, $159
Join the "Knowledge Revolution" and take command of your life!
Check out the many possibilities offered through Continuing Education
Web site: www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory