Dominican High School is proud to announce that 31 student performances at the WSMA District Solo and Ensemble Festival earned One Star (1*) ratings, qualifying them to advance to the State Festival at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee on Saturday, April 30th.
The students with qualifying performances are:
Fiona Dolan*, Becca Lade*, Mykiliah Thompson, Ann Spella*, LeAnn Vance*, Michael Linn*, Robert Blumenberg*, Jarred Bedgood*, Jeremy Bredeson*, Chris Vance*, Erin Brauer*, Taylor Brockman*, Zoe Collins*, Katie O’Neil*, Sophia Outemzabet*, Lizzie Ziemer, Alondra Duran, Natalie Hernandez, Patty Bolan, Jerome Linn, Hector Perez-Moreno, Thomas Herzfeld*, EJ Spencer*, Ann Hagner* and Madeline Franke*.
(* denotes more than one qualifying performance.)
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis. Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert
- Growing Power's Will Allen to Speak at UWM May 15
- Bel Canto Boy Choirs Present Free Concert
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification