Shorewood, WI native Betsy Dupuis named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
Yonkers, N.Y.- Sarah Lawrence College student-athlete Betsy Dupuis was named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Women’s Athletic Conference All-Academic Team. Dupuis was a member of the women’s volleyball team, coached by 2010 Coach of the Year Matt Cribbin, which finished first in the conference and earned the top seed in the HVWAC Conference Tournament.
Dupuis was captain of the volleyball team and ranked in the top 10 in three major statistical categories. Her academic focus is in psychology and language.
Eligible student-athletes must be sophomores or higher and maintain a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA, while participating in one of the conference’s fall sports: cross country, men’s soccer, women’s tennis and women’s volleyball.
Sarah Lawrence College is a coeducational liberal arts college, founded in 1926, with a unique educational model featuring small classes, bi-weekly one-on-one student-faculty conferences, and personalized academic guidance by faculty advisors called Dons. Students explore an open curriculum in which the creative arts are integrated with sciences, humanities, and social sciences. In addition to the 1200-student undergraduate program, the College offers ten master’s degree programs. Sarah Lawrence graduates include actress Julianna Margulies, writer Alice Walker, producer J.J. Abrams, designer Vera Wang, and former White House Chief of Staff and Chicago Mayor-Elect, Rahm Emanuel.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator