Shorewood, WI native Betsy Dupuis named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
Yonkers, N.Y.- Sarah Lawrence College student-athlete Betsy Dupuis was named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Women’s Athletic Conference All-Academic Team. Dupuis was a member of the women’s volleyball team, coached by 2010 Coach of the Year Matt Cribbin, which finished first in the conference and earned the top seed in the HVWAC Conference Tournament.
Dupuis was captain of the volleyball team and ranked in the top 10 in three major statistical categories. Her academic focus is in psychology and language.
Eligible student-athletes must be sophomores or higher and maintain a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA, while participating in one of the conference’s fall sports: cross country, men’s soccer, women’s tennis and women’s volleyball.
Sarah Lawrence College is a coeducational liberal arts college, founded in 1926, with a unique educational model featuring small classes, bi-weekly one-on-one student-faculty conferences, and personalized academic guidance by faculty advisors called Dons. Students explore an open curriculum in which the creative arts are integrated with sciences, humanities, and social sciences. In addition to the 1200-student undergraduate program, the College offers ten master’s degree programs. Sarah Lawrence graduates include actress Julianna Margulies, writer Alice Walker, producer J.J. Abrams, designer Vera Wang, and former White House Chief of Staff and Chicago Mayor-Elect, Rahm Emanuel.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Model Train Show March 6th Cedarburg, WI
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23