Shorewood, WI native Betsy Dupuis named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
Yonkers, N.Y.- Sarah Lawrence College student-athlete Betsy Dupuis was named to the inaugural Hudson Valley Women’s Athletic Conference All-Academic Team. Dupuis was a member of the women’s volleyball team, coached by 2010 Coach of the Year Matt Cribbin, which finished first in the conference and earned the top seed in the HVWAC Conference Tournament.
Dupuis was captain of the volleyball team and ranked in the top 10 in three major statistical categories. Her academic focus is in psychology and language.
Eligible student-athletes must be sophomores or higher and maintain a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA, while participating in one of the conference’s fall sports: cross country, men’s soccer, women’s tennis and women’s volleyball.
Sarah Lawrence College is a coeducational liberal arts college, founded in 1926, with a unique educational model featuring small classes, bi-weekly one-on-one student-faculty conferences, and personalized academic guidance by faculty advisors called Dons. Students explore an open curriculum in which the creative arts are integrated with sciences, humanities, and social sciences. In addition to the 1200-student undergraduate program, the College offers ten master’s degree programs. Sarah Lawrence graduates include actress Julianna Margulies, writer Alice Walker, producer J.J. Abrams, designer Vera Wang, and former White House Chief of Staff and Chicago Mayor-Elect, Rahm Emanuel.
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- BMX Stunt Team Performs at St. John's Lutheran