BROOKFIELD, WI – North Shore Bank has teamed up with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Bubrick’s Complete Office and United Stationers for “Car Wash 4 Kids” to benefit patients at the hospital. The car wash will be held on Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at select bank offices. The public can stop by one of 12 Wisconsin North Shore Bank branches to get their car washed and drop off donations to Children's Hospital.
“This is one way to take a fun summertime activity and give back to Children’s Hospital,” said Sue Doyle, vice president for North Shore Bank. “We’re very appreciative of all the local businesses that are taking an active role in this effort, and we applaud their community spirit.”
Students from the Waukesha Express swim team and Racine United soccer club are volunteering their washing skills. Other area youth groups are volunteering at their local branches to help give back to Children’s Hospital. Bubrick’s Complete Office and United Stationers are supplying the materials for the car wash.
“We love getting involved in the communities where we and our customers live, and this is a great way to do that,” said Ron Beam, president of Bubrick’s. “We’re happy to help support this wonderful cause.”
The following Wisconsin North Shore Bank branches are participating as car wash hosts:
• Shorewood | 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
• Fox Point | 600 E. Green Tree Rd.
• Grafton | 2301 Wisconsin Ave.
• Sussex | W249 N6600 Hwy 164 & Main St.
• Brookfield Capitol | 15830 W. Capitol Dr.
• New Berlin | 15505 W. National Ave.
• Oak Creek | 8701 S. Howell Ave.
• West Allis | 10533 W. National Ave.
• Racine - Regency | 5723 Durand Ave.
• Kenosha | 6906 Green Bay Rd.
• Menasha | 1500 Appleton Rd.
• Ashwaubenon | 2215 S. Oneida St.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 40 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Ozaukee County and Door County. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator