The East Side Business Improvement District is excited to announce that the 2011 Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Milwaukee’s official celebration of the longest day of the year, will take place on Saturday, June 18 between Noon and 11 PM on North Avenue.
New this year – The East Side Business Improvement is partnering with Made in Milwaukee, a nonprofit organization that exists to highlight and enrich the culture in Milwaukee by creating a platform for artists and consumers to interact. Made in Milwaukee will sponsor the East Stage.
In addition to some of the best local, original music around, Summer Soulstice Music Festival also offers the Rage-in-the-Cage Dodge Ball tournament, high-flying Division BMX stunt teams, a burrito eating competition, family activities and plenty of street performers that can only be found on the East Side.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TheEastSide.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors