The East Side Business Improvement District is excited to announce that the 2011 Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Milwaukee’s official celebration of the longest day of the year, will take place on Saturday, June 18 between Noon and 11 PM on North Avenue.
New this year – The East Side Business Improvement is partnering with Made in Milwaukee, a nonprofit organization that exists to highlight and enrich the culture in Milwaukee by creating a platform for artists and consumers to interact. Made in Milwaukee will sponsor the East Stage.
In addition to some of the best local, original music around, Summer Soulstice Music Festival also offers the Rage-in-the-Cage Dodge Ball tournament, high-flying Division BMX stunt teams, a burrito eating competition, family activities and plenty of street performers that can only be found on the East Side.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TheEastSide.org.
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness