The East Side Business Improvement District is excited to announce that the 2011 Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Milwaukee’s official celebration of the longest day of the year, will take place on Saturday, June 18 between Noon and 11 PM on North Avenue.
New this year – The East Side Business Improvement is partnering with Made in Milwaukee, a nonprofit organization that exists to highlight and enrich the culture in Milwaukee by creating a platform for artists and consumers to interact. Made in Milwaukee will sponsor the East Stage.
In addition to some of the best local, original music around, Summer Soulstice Music Festival also offers the Rage-in-the-Cage Dodge Ball tournament, high-flying Division BMX stunt teams, a burrito eating competition, family activities and plenty of street performers that can only be found on the East Side.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TheEastSide.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG SHOREWOOD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Boswell Bookshop Proprietor Leads Free Holiday Book Talk December 6 at Shorewood Library