The Shorewood Public Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is hosting a program designed to show you how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. The program will be held at the library on Saturday, June 18th from 11am to 12:30pm.
Oftentimes when dramatic and tragic events occur, we find ourselves in the difficult circumstance of trying to remember everything that is affected. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember each and every small detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself.
A calamity can strike anytime. The more prepared you are to provide accurate information to those who are there to set things back in order, the more likely as many of the little things as possible will be restored just as easily as the big things.
The program is open to the public and you may sign up in person at the Shorewood Public Library or by calling 414.847.2670. Stu Rubner will be the presenter. Please feel free to bring your camera with you.
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness