Saturday, October 8th, St. Martin of Tours is hosting Franklin’s 2nd Annual Indoor Fall Festival featuring the music of Bobby Way and the Wayouts. $5.00 at the door. Rupena’s will also be catering a full pig roast for only $9.00 per person. Our doors open at 6:00 pm for the food and drinks and the band will hit the stage at 7:00 pm. Please join us for an adult evening of music, dancing and drinks and FUN all night! St. Martin of Tours is located at 7963 S. 116th St. between Forest Home, Hwy 100 and St. Martins Road in Franklin. Call for more details at 414/425-9200 or visit our website at www.stmoftours.org/school. Or find us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- SSRC Plans Trip to Jewish Museum, Lake Park Bistro
- High school concert set for Wednesday
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton