East Town Travel, having moved from the ninth floor to now on the lobby level of the Milwaukee Athletic Club (MAC) at 758 N. Broadway, will welcome visitors and guests at an Open House on Wednesday, November 9, from 2 to 7 p.m., to celebrate its new offices. Complimentary valet parking will be provided.
Refreshments will be served and prize drawings offered. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and speak with several of East Town Travel’s preferred cruise and tour suppliers. Show specials, booking discounts, and other value-added benefits will be available to those in attendance.
“We are excited to welcome our loyal clients, friends, downtown neighbors, and all prospective customers to this celebration of our new location on MAC’s ground floor,” said Penny Harper, president of East Town Travel. “This event will enable guests to meet our experienced vacation counselors, most valued travel supplier partners, as well as to learn about the many services our firm offers for customized travel, cruises, and tours.”
East Town Travel’s new location increases its visibility to building tenants and club members and provides easier access for the general public. Founded in 1974, the agency has been owned and operated by Penny and Jon Harper since that time. The firm has a staff of eight, representing over 200 years of combined experience in the travel business. East Town Travel specializes in leisure and luxury travel within the United States and abroad, including independent and group itineraries, customized vacation arrangements, family and multigenerational travel, theater tours to New York and Chicago, art and architecture tours, luxury small ship ocean and river cruises, destination weddings, and affinity and incentive group travel design and management.
East Town Travel is a member of the Cruise Line International Association, East Town Association, Business Marketing Association and the Ensemble Travel Network. More information on the firm is available by calling 414-276-3131 or online at www.easttowntravel.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party