Young Shorewood Resident Appears in First Stage’s JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS
Young resident, Zarafshan Sobti will appear in First Stage’s holiday production of JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from November 25 through December 24, 2011.
‘Tis the season in Room One and Junie B. is ready to celebrate! But while visions of goodies from the school’s holiday gift shop frolic about her mind, the dreaded holiday sing-a-long looms (who could forget the great Columbus Day Disaster!?). Things get even worse when Junie gets stuck with her nemesis Tattletale May for the Secret Santa gift exchange. But wait – maybe the Secret Santa exchange is the perfect opportunity to give May exactly what she deserves… This delightful family show captures the spirit of the holidays as seen through the eyes of spunky Junie B!
Zarafshan Sobti, a third-grader at Atwater Elementary School, will play Hook in the Jingle cast. She loves to sing, play the piano and imitate characters on TV. She also enjoys reading, knitting, swimming, biking and Taekwando during her leisure time. Zarafshan loves animals and would love to be zookeeper when she grows up.
JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS runs November 25 through December 24, 2011. For more information, visit www.firststage.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19