Young Shorewood Resident Appears in First Stage’s JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS
Young resident, Zarafshan Sobti will appear in First Stage’s holiday production of JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from November 25 through December 24, 2011.
‘Tis the season in Room One and Junie B. is ready to celebrate! But while visions of goodies from the school’s holiday gift shop frolic about her mind, the dreaded holiday sing-a-long looms (who could forget the great Columbus Day Disaster!?). Things get even worse when Junie gets stuck with her nemesis Tattletale May for the Secret Santa gift exchange. But wait – maybe the Secret Santa exchange is the perfect opportunity to give May exactly what she deserves… This delightful family show captures the spirit of the holidays as seen through the eyes of spunky Junie B!
Zarafshan Sobti, a third-grader at Atwater Elementary School, will play Hook in the Jingle cast. She loves to sing, play the piano and imitate characters on TV. She also enjoys reading, knitting, swimming, biking and Taekwando during her leisure time. Zarafshan loves animals and would love to be zookeeper when she grows up.
JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS runs November 25 through December 24, 2011. For more information, visit www.firststage.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Model Train Show March 6th Cedarburg, WI
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26