Young Shorewood Resident Appears in First Stage’s JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS
Young resident, Zarafshan Sobti will appear in First Stage’s holiday production of JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from November 25 through December 24, 2011.
‘Tis the season in Room One and Junie B. is ready to celebrate! But while visions of goodies from the school’s holiday gift shop frolic about her mind, the dreaded holiday sing-a-long looms (who could forget the great Columbus Day Disaster!?). Things get even worse when Junie gets stuck with her nemesis Tattletale May for the Secret Santa gift exchange. But wait – maybe the Secret Santa exchange is the perfect opportunity to give May exactly what she deserves… This delightful family show captures the spirit of the holidays as seen through the eyes of spunky Junie B!
Zarafshan Sobti, a third-grader at Atwater Elementary School, will play Hook in the Jingle cast. She loves to sing, play the piano and imitate characters on TV. She also enjoys reading, knitting, swimming, biking and Taekwando during her leisure time. Zarafshan loves animals and would love to be zookeeper when she grows up.
JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS runs November 25 through December 24, 2011. For more information, visit www.firststage.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory