The fundraising efforts at Alexian Village resulted in a donation of $765.13 to the after-school Reading Club at Risen Savior Lutheran School located at 9550 West Brown Deer Road, Milwaukee. The Spirit Committee, an employee based group at Alexian Village hosted a book and bake sale on October 28 that was well attended by Alexian Village residents and staff resulting in the generous donation. The money could purchase up to 5 new Nook eReaders and 10 new book downloads to support the after school Reading Club.
The children from Risen Savior Reading Club joined some Alexian Village Residents on December 8 to show them the new reading equipment and spent time reading together.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator