The fundraising efforts at Alexian Village resulted in a donation of $765.13 to the after-school Reading Club at Risen Savior Lutheran School located at 9550 West Brown Deer Road, Milwaukee. The Spirit Committee, an employee based group at Alexian Village hosted a book and bake sale on October 28 that was well attended by Alexian Village residents and staff resulting in the generous donation. The money could purchase up to 5 new Nook eReaders and 10 new book downloads to support the after school Reading Club.
The children from Risen Savior Reading Club joined some Alexian Village Residents on December 8 to show them the new reading equipment and spent time reading together.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- BMX Stunt Team Performs at St. John's Lutheran