The fundraising efforts at Alexian Village resulted in a donation of $765.13 to the after-school Reading Club at Risen Savior Lutheran School located at 9550 West Brown Deer Road, Milwaukee. The Spirit Committee, an employee based group at Alexian Village hosted a book and bake sale on October 28 that was well attended by Alexian Village residents and staff resulting in the generous donation. The money could purchase up to 5 new Nook eReaders and 10 new book downloads to support the after school Reading Club.
The children from Risen Savior Reading Club joined some Alexian Village Residents on December 8 to show them the new reading equipment and spent time reading together.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION