There are many, many blood vessels in the human body, but it just takes a few bad veins to cause pain and discomfort. Even if you don't have venous pain, some veins can be unsightly. But a variety of treatments are available for mild to serious venous conditions, and these procedures get you quickly back to your routines and are covered by most insurance plans.
To see if treatment may be right for you, register for a free varicose vein screening on Tuesday, March 27 from 4-7 pm on the Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus. The screening is free, but preregistration is required to guarantee your appointment. Call 414-778-7654 to schedule your convenient screening in the Professional Office Building at 10000 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Wauwatosa. Whether you have concerns that are cosmetic or more serious, a free screening may answer your questions and help you decide if treatment is right for you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game