There are many, many blood vessels in the human body, but it just takes a few bad veins to cause pain and discomfort. Even if you don't have venous pain, some veins can be unsightly. But a variety of treatments are available for mild to serious venous conditions, and these procedures get you quickly back to your routines and are covered by most insurance plans.
To see if treatment may be right for you, register for a free varicose vein screening on Tuesday, March 27 from 4-7 pm on the Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus. The screening is free, but preregistration is required to guarantee your appointment. Call 414-778-7654 to schedule your convenient screening in the Professional Office Building at 10000 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Wauwatosa. Whether you have concerns that are cosmetic or more serious, a free screening may answer your questions and help you decide if treatment is right for you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College