There are many, many blood vessels in the human body, but it just takes a few bad veins to cause pain and discomfort. Even if you don't have venous pain, some veins can be unsightly. But a variety of treatments are available for mild to serious venous conditions, and these procedures get you quickly back to your routines and are covered by most insurance plans.
To see if treatment may be right for you, register for a free varicose vein screening on Tuesday, March 27 from 4-7 pm on the Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus. The screening is free, but preregistration is required to guarantee your appointment. Call 414-778-7654 to schedule your convenient screening in the Professional Office Building at 10000 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Wauwatosa. Whether you have concerns that are cosmetic or more serious, a free screening may answer your questions and help you decide if treatment is right for you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay Little League Registration is Open
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- SSRC Plans Trip to Jewish Museum, Lake Park Bistro
- High school concert set for Wednesday
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze